TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A copy of terms and condition is attached alongwith project quote and must be agreed by the Client prior to work commencement.
- We work with full dedication and rely on our Client to provide with complete detail picture so that we fulfill there requirements and come-up to there expectations.
- We accept initial 30%-50% upfront to begin with the task. This amount will be non-refundable.
- Client will need to provide with initial briefing alongwith clear guidelines and provide specific details of the task to be performed. After understanding the requirments the quote will be given accordingly. Will ensure that every aspect of the Clients requirement is fulfilled and according to the quote provided.
- Any additional changes or enhancement after finalization of the task will affect the delivery date and the proposal cost too. All additional task will be charged separately.
- There may be some unforeseen circumstances that will delay the development process, particularly with reference to the integration of third party software. We will try our best to complete the project as agreed in the proposal.
- If Client is hosting on our Server than Domain registration and Hosting charges are not included as a part of the proposal unless mentioned.
- Additional 2 week duration will be provided for any basic modification or changes.
- Our Company cannot give access to their test servers and test websites to the clients or any third party. After that the website will go under maintanance and charges will be taken accordingly.
- Mock-up will be provided according to the requirements or directly design and development will be done on our server. Any complexity related to the task must be advised in timely manner. Any unclear requirements or expectations will not be entertained.
- Essential content including text and specific images need to be provided upon commencement of development.
We do not takevresponsibility of any of the third party products, software or components used in the website development such as payment gateway, SSL certificates etc. We suggest you to take regular back-ups to avoid any disruptions.
- The website will de designed and developed according to the Clients requirements and the site will be transferred to the Clients Server.
- The site will be fully transferred onto the Client Server once the payment is done in full.
- All prices quoted will be in full amount excluding of all other tax charges. Tax charges are needed to be paid by Clients.
- All invoices are to be processed as per the schedule via your preferred method of payment.
In no condition the amount will be refundable once the task is completed.
- Hosting charges cost recurs annually and which must be paid in advance for the whole year. Except if the client is under one of our Maintenance packages.
- You may cancel the hosting service anytime but a prior 15 days notice is necessary before cancellation.
- These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings or agreements. The Client's signature below or payment of an advance fee constitutes agreement to and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Payment online is an acceptance of our terms and conditions.